Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephyrosa Application

3 posters

Go down

Zephyrosa Application Empty Zephyrosa Application

Post by SoraRaion Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Name: Zephyrosa
Race: Draconian
Class: Spellcaster: Flame Shard, Swirl, Flame Blast.
Physical Description(Or, if you prefer, appearance): Thin but lean, rather tall, but most view him as small due to his lack of muscle. Dull red, nearly crimson-brown scales with matted golden-brown hair, cut short to keep focused in battle. Long, scaled tail, seemingly brighter in color than the rest of his body, with a sharp pointed end. Tired eyes, never seeming to notice anything in the world and lips cast in a permanent scowl. Has a scar across his right cheek from when the bandits beat him down.

Personality: He's been treated as an outcast all of his life, so he has sympathy for any who are treated unfairly or treated as if they are less than dirt. He will always stick up for those in need, and will push down those who act arrogantly or savagely. Due to his lack of regard for consequences, he often finds himself in troublesome situations. He finds patience the one true virtue of the world, and will always trust that waiting will bring him peace. He still seeks revenge for the death of Tyr, and secretly searches for the bandits who killed him during his travels. He will care for those in need, but cuts off any emotional attachment to the world to never feel true pain again.

Backstory(A brief backstory, please. If you want to expand on your story, which is highly recommended, do so in the appropriate page.): His mother was the daughter of a farmer, and gave birth to him as the illegitimate son of a noble. His mother died giving birth to him, and his father plainly denied his existence. Everyone viewed him as a bastard and expected nothing from him. He would travel from town to town, doing small work and occasionally stealing to make ends meet until he met his only true friend, an older orphan named Tyr. Zephyrosa started to live a happy life with Tyr, they didn't have a care in the world, and Tyr taught him many life lessons. That was until bandits came into town. The bandits were causing trouble in the bar behind the alleyway him and Tyr lived in, and when they attempted to rape a woman, Zephyrosa butted in to stop them, but due to his lack of skill, he was beaten down. One of the bandits decided to kill him for interrupting and pulled out his sword to end his life. Caring deeply about Zephyrosa, Tyr jumped in and took the sword straight through his heart. Zephyrosa can still remember his very last words... "Run, little one. Run as fast as you can, and don't look back..." Zephyrosa managed to escape due to pure luck, but to this day, nightmares of Tyr's death still haunt Zephyrosa.

Last edited by SoraRaion on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Elaboration on the application)

SoraRaion

Back to top Go down

Zephyrosa Application Empty Re: Zephyrosa Application

Post by Zephaniahtron Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 pm

S'aright. First things first, Draconians, due to their OP nature, are a "rare race", and require a more detailed app. Please address this.

The Appearance category is for more details than just height and such. What colour are his scales? Hair? These are a few things you can add. Also, avoid having your character wear a full suit of plate armour as a skin.

Your personality looks good, though it could be expanded. A few extra sentences of in a paragraph goes a long way.

Your backstory could be made better. Expand on it. Your character might be 17 in mentality, but he's likely over 300 years old. What did he do while traveling? How did he meet Tyr? Why doesn't Tyr have a glorious, in-depth explanation of his death? These are things you should expand on. No, seriously, why doesn't Tyr have a glorious death?

Finally, your character lacks skills. Quite literally. Please check out the "~Classes~" page, and look around the Mage-Spellcaster tree. ^^

Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Well done, I think this deserves an image, sadly i only ever made one for denials.

Admin
Admin

https://artuciusforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Looks good to me, accepted! Now, I'll just get another admin to look over it, and I'll fire the perms your way. Smile
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Well done, I think this deserves an image, sadly i only ever made one for denials.

Admin
Admin

https://artuciusforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down