Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i am deciding to leave the server.

2 posters

Go down

Why i am deciding to leave the server. Empty Why i am deciding to leave the server.

Post by theFr0stTF Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:52 am

I have decided after one day on the server that I won't be getting on anymore many of you probably don't care seeing as I was only on for one day but  the point is if I wanted to get on a server to be treated like shit from someone in their forties I would go teach my dad how to make a server and join his.
I was really enjoying the idea behind this server because to me it was like finally a real RP server not to mention how nice most people on the forums where and the helpfulness of the admins.
Finally I won't be mentioning names as not to start problems I just hope the person this is about knows that being an asshole to someone just because they're new is one hell of a way to ruin anyone's experience in anything. Thank you for the good times while I was on the forum I hope the server has a long prosperous life full of good times and good people and with that I bid you all ado.
theFr0stTF
theFr0stTF

Back to top Go down

Why i am deciding to leave the server. Empty Re: Why i am deciding to leave the server.

Post by SaneElf Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 pm

A shame.
SaneElf
SaneElf

http://Killalltheelves.com

Back to top Go down