Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metadventure part #3

3 posters

Go down

Metadventure part #3 Empty Metadventure part #3

Post by Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:27 am

It had been seven years, 84 months, since I was first given my name. It was my first day as a true warrior. I had trained for all of those seven years to become what I am.  Took my staff, Gil`ihran, and made ready for my journey. Today I was to leave the halls and caverns of Kel-ir, the city I had grown in was no longer my home. I was to be sent south, to a land where the ice and snow let way to grass and flowers. They said I was being sent as an envoy to the king there, by the name of Veridan.
       It was only a few hours until I had said what few goodbyes needed to be made and set foot outside of Kel-ir for the first time. The cold permeated the air, and the snow fell like miniature daggers. Neither bothered me, for my blood ran hot with the fire of the ascended, and my scales protected me from the freezing knives. It was not long until the ship arrived, it was manned by a number of races, all of whom I had been taught of, but never seen.
The first thing I thought of on the ship was simple, how was it even possible for all of these strangers to recognize each other? They all lacked the shining color I was used to in Kel-ir, all the same gradient of white, pink, and brown. Only one other draconian was on the ship, and he bore no token. This was the mark of one who was outcast, exiled from the cities of our people. I sat in silence as the day wore on. Nothing availed itself to the spotter`s eyes to tell him we were nearing the southern part of the continent.
As I sat waiting for the ship to find land, I started to drift off, and to dream about my training. It had started not long after I have been given my name. I was assigned to be trained in magic by one of the elders of Kel-ir, by the name of Ranot`I. He was a grand mage, capable of many amazing feats, and I was glad to be training under him. It was often that I would spend my days studying directly from him, and my nights poring over his collection of tomes, selecting spells that I felt would be useful. When it came time for our mentor and student relationship to end, he gave me Gil`lhran, and told me to take care in the lands I would tread. He was the only one at that time who truly cared for me, the priests accepted my presence as a fact of life, and the others I walked with to and from training barely knew me, only learning my name as a formality. I know that whatever I do in the south, I will do it to make him proud.

Admin
Admin

https://artuciusforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Metadventure part #3 Empty Re: Metadventure part #3

Post by Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 am

Sorry for the wait, but to make up for it here is a DOUBLE STUFFED Metadventure issue! This time comments are going to be used to ask: WHO WANTS TO MEET OUR METADVENTURE HEROINE IN RP!

Admin
Admin

https://artuciusforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnatum Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 pm

*raises hand*

Damnatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Both Magnus and Myst approve of this.