Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So'jhin the tribal medic

Go down

So'jhin the tribal medic Empty So'jhin the tribal medic

Post by OfTheMoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:23 am

Physical Description: http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/drawing727179-Sojhin-and-Saeul.html (though his colors are greatly off on my computer. wasn't on my laptop)

So'jhin was born and raised in a extremely tribal and set in its ways tribe. it hardly strayed, and being born to be a fighter, or rather, a berserker, was well... not what So'jhin wanted. as he tended to read books often, or practice brewing. he even loved animals, and not as clothes or food. he would mend a birds broken wing, and take the animals in to care for. by the age of 40 where they started pushing him off on his own to be a berserker even more, so'jhin gave up and left. he took all his belongings and left the tribe he once knew as home. they were beasts to him and he hated it. he decided to journey off, and maybe start a tribe of his own? maybe one more calm in its ways then his own home. he even wanted to help people. a shop.... yeah. a shop would do fine... he would mend people for a living and make medicine and potions. that sounded fine..

(i suppose i must write in here also. seeing as its helpful for some players)
OfTheMoon
OfTheMoon

Back to top Go down