Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rea Flint 's application

4 posters

Go down

Rea Flint 's application  Empty Rea Flint 's application

Post by ItsRomain Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm

In-Character Details:

Name:  Rea Flint
Race: Human
Class: Warior
Physical Description(Or, if you prefer, appearance):'
Rea wears a red coat that represents his village from his younger  years, under the coat theres a piece of steel  armour that’s been damaged througout his journey.
His face is dirty from the battles and surviving in the wilderniss.
He has brown hair and blue eyes and his body is that of a warrior muscled with the needed scars on his arms.

Personality:
Rea is a man that likes tob e with others and so is a real group person and wont hesitate to help another person.
Rea also doenst like the people he cares about being hurt so he will defend his friends and loved ones even i fit means death…

Backstory(A brief backstory, please. If you want to expand on your story, which is highly recommended, do so in the appropriate page.):
Rea grew up in a small village that was specialized in forging quility swords and highly trained swordsmen,
From the age of 12 to 18 he has been training to be like the master swordsmen of his village that could manipulate fire with his sword and was called Dragon Fang.
When he turned 18 he left his village to seek more power and experience in battles, his hearth was broken to leave his friends and family but that was the price he needed to pay to get stronger.
During that period he left his village he took certain mercenairy jobs and took alot of expierence with him.
He always survived by slaying wild animals and caming near forests and was often hunted by officials for his experiments with fire that could lead to uncontrollable fires.

And even now he still seekes more power and his great interest for fire is ever greater  then before.

Desired Skills(In point form, if you please.):
Slay – 3 points
Cross cut –  1 point
Toughen up – 1 point
ItsRomain
ItsRomain

Back to top Go down

Rea Flint 's application  Empty Re: Rea Flint 's application

Post by Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:12 pm

I would ask for you to fix some of the spelling issues, but other than that accepted!

Admin
Admin

https://artuciusforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaneElf Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 pm

ItsRomain wrote:In-Character Details:

From the age of 12 to 18 he has been training to be like the master swordsmen of his village that could manipulate fire with his sword and was called Dragon Fang.
SaneElf
SaneElf

http://Killalltheelves.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaneElf Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Due to two subtle PM's in my inbox, I just wanted to point out that manipulating fire seems like something that a mage or elementalist would do, rather than a warrior. And I'm pretty sure that you won't be allowed to start with a sword that spews fire at will.
Of course, that's still up to admins though.
SaneElf
SaneElf

http://Killalltheelves.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:26 pm

I'm going to have to agree with SaneElf, who most definitely isn't a Dwarf. Controlling fire via means such as pyromancy, which is what your bio leans towards, is an mage thing. In RP, you can have a slight obsession with fire, or something, but fire control is a mage thing. See to this, and I'll be happy to accept you.
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRomain Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Well as stated in my backstory he was training to be like the master swordsman in the village and that HE could manipulate fire, not my character he has not been able to accomplish it so far... So in other words its not sure yet if he can accomplish it. Thats still a mysterie
ItsRomain
ItsRomain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Very well, but he isn't randomly gaining the ability to control flames. Accepted!
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down