Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotsko's(Aelia) Application

Go down

Kotsko's(Aelia) Application Empty Kotsko's(Aelia) Application

Post by kotsko Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 pm

2 different templates, filled both out

In game name: Aelia
Timezone: EST
Gauge of rp skill:7/10)
Read rules: Yes
Read Extra Rules: Yes
Define metagaming/powergaming
MG: Uses knowledge the character does not know, that you(the player) know (ex. Names)
PG:: Becoming to powerful, becoming to strong, making it unfun for other's???

In-Character Details:

Name: Aelia
Race: Human perferabbly, Avian secondly
Class: Priest
Physical Description(Or, if you prefer, appearance): Very tiny girl, weigh's no more than 120 lbs, very weak and very fragile. Tree hugger personality, so usually something green
Personality: A very gentle girl's, love the world, loves harvesting crops, but enjoys going out every now and then to "meet" the neibhors, Feels she has allot to prove in the world, and can save it. Spends allot of time with plants/ in gardens
Backstory(A brief backstory, please. If you want to expand on your story, which is highly recommended, do so in the appropriate page.):
(will continue later) My name is Aelia, i used to live at home with my father, and my dearest brother, Aquelia, Aquelia being much younger than me, is still very innocent, i care for him much. I mean cared, my house hasnt been the same since he killed our mother, i'm sure he didnt mean it, but i havent been able to live with him since. Once i turned the apporpriate age, i decided i wanted to be my own women, and moved south to here, I lived 5 years with a dead mother, my father changed drastically too, im sure he still loved my brother, but despised him at the same time, I took over all the reasponsibilites of my mother, such as laundry, house care, cooking, gardening... I'm looking to start a life of my own here.

Desired Skills(In point form, if you please.):
-Gardening, Love gardening, spend 80% of my spare time planting flower's, love the smells
-Cooking, Every women is taught to cook, i just enjoy it a little more than other's
-Caregiving, I was very good at tending to my brother and father in any wound that they had
-Bookwriting/Storytelling, As having such a young brother, he would constantly ask for stories, i came up with some good ones
-Chores, not sure if this is a skill, very good at maintaing a house though, regardless of how dirty

Hopefully i get accepted, its been a year or two since i've played minecraft, and a nice wl community would be nice and pleasent to come back to.

kotsko

Back to top Go down