Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your own adventure, Nuclear winter

+2
Admin
Neubia
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Choose your own adventure, Nuclear winter - Page 3 Empty Re: Choose your own adventure, Nuclear winter

Post by Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 am

plot revenge with fellow pan-prisoners. also finally use a pan for cooking.

Admin
Admin

https://artuciusforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Choose your own adventure, Nuclear winter - Page 3 Empty Re: Choose your own adventure, Nuclear winter

Post by FettSex Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:41 pm

I wipe the blade off on the closest piece of cloth (The other man). "Sorry other man." Then I look around the room and listen for anything else.

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Zephaniahtron:

You hack the zombie in the head. You see the other man reach out towards you with his sword.

Admin:

You plot a rebellion, only to be caught and summarily executed.

Fettsex:

You reach out to wipe your sword on the other mans clothing.
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:17 am

Assume defensive stance, and attempt to block the blade with the axe head. Bad rabies! ;-; Afterwards, ponder what life must be like in a far-off, magical realm of pans and pots.

Last edited by Zephaniahtron on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 am

Sulk in the afterlife, only to realize death has left the door unlocked! (problem sleuth reference) sneak out while death is doing dishes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:50 am

Zephaniahtron:

You knock his sword aside and hold your axe at the ready.

Admin:

Sadly perhaps death did leave the door unlocked, but that does not help you. You are in tartaros, the deepest pits of hell.
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:04 am

Try to deal with the devil. Then realize that: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001009

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 pm

I shrug, then leave the building and look around outside for my next destination.

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Stare at the man, puzzled, and inspect the dead zombie on the ground.
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 am

Admin:

The devil laughs and chains you to a cliff, where you are eternally eaten by crows.

Fettsex:

You walk out the hut, and see several things shambling towards you.

Zephaniahtron:

You find a small knife on the body, the stench of rotten flesh fills your nose.
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:50 pm

Take knife, leap backwards, probably stumble backwards, and leave the horrid smelling being alone in the house.
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Beg the devil for a pan, get pan, hit devil with pan, escape hell.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Zephaniahtron:

You hear the other man cry out, and rush outside. Several zombies are approaching the house.

Admin:

The devil laughs and watches the crows eat yout guts.
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Look for the best route going in the opposite direction of the hoard, away from the building. Then look for the castle and head towards it.

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephaniahtron Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSn7tdyfyg.

Or, in this case, wherever the strange man who killed the first zombie is going.
Zephaniahtron
Zephaniahtron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 am

Rally the damned Pan souls of Tartarus and overthrow Lucifer.

(DAMN IT JERRY YOU MIXED UP OUR DOGMAS AGAIN!)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:37 pm

(Think of the corgis!)

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 am

Fettsex and Zephaniahtron:

You both run from the horde towards the castle. The zombies shuffle after you slowly. You leave them behind rapidly.

Admin:

You gather support from the pans, and start meeting in secret and gathering weapons and supplies. Then this happens: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0825.html
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:21 am

I continue towards the castle, but I have to go to the bathroom. I look for a nearby bush or tree to squat behind.

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 am

Fettsex:

There is a handy tree nearby
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

I do my business then head towards the castle again.

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:23 am

Fettsex:

As you head to the castle, you see the other man trip and fall. He disappears into the growing horde of undead following you.

His screams fill the air, then fall silent
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 am

"Tis the way of survival." A single tear falls down my face as I rush on, to the castle.

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Neubia Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Fettsex:

You rush towards the castle, only to see a seond horde of undead pouring out of its gates. These are armed with swords and pikes.
Neubia
Neubia

Back to top Go down

Post by FettSex Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 am

Again I search for a nearby bush to clean the mess from my pants, Then I try to hide in the bush..

FettSex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum