Mountains of Artrucius Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the O'Neill Family began

Go down

Should i keep a journal and post on the forums about the ever changing personality?

How the O'Neill Family began I_vote_lcap0%How the O'Neill Family began I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How the O'Neill Family began I_vote_lcap100%How the O'Neill Family began I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
How the O'Neill Family began I_vote_lcap0%How the O'Neill Family began I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

How the O'Neill Family began Empty How the O'Neill Family began

Post by ACP ONeill Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Peter started his life as a hunter, using his survival techniques to survive in the wild and gathering food as well as finding shelter. When he came upon a young female spell caster, heading to the Wizards Tower. He was stunned by her beauty. She was tall and slim, wearing a full white gown and carrying a large tablet for her studies. She almost seemed to illuminate through the dark forest. Peter with his rugged fur skin and green leather attire looked shameful in comparison. He was about to approach, but decided to stay in the shadows and watch. He watched her for a few days, too shy to bring out a single word, until one day.

An awkward voice saying "Hello" whispered passed through the branches where Peter stood in his rugged dirty attire. Kira almost missed the greeting. She looked over and was greeted by a very tall, and dirty man. His hood was over his face covering most of it in a dark shadow. Although, she could make out an awkward cute smile shining from it.

"Oh hello." Kira replied almost as awkwardly.

"Uhh.. My name is Peter O'Neill. I hunt in these woods and when i noticed you a few days ago, i wanted to say hello, but.."

Kira cut him off. "You were watching me for a few days? That is rather creepy.."

"Uh.. Yes.. Uh.. I wasn't stalking you.. I just noticed.."

"I was kidding. Don't worry." A slight smirk arose on Kira's face when she noticed the hooded man was blushing. "My name is Kira Knaack. Why don't you take your hood off and come closer? Or are you too afraid of a charm caster?" Peter hesitated, and then walked forward and pulling down his hood, revealing his face. Long Brown hair reached his eyebrows and was swished to the side. Handsome was the first thing that came to Kira's mind.

They talked well into the sunset sitting side by side on a fallen log. Kira suddenly realized the time and remembered she missed class. She picked up her books and started to rush off. She stopped for a moment and asked, "Will i see you again?" The answer was nothing more than a nod, and a smirk. She rushed off home feeling light as a feather and in an unusual joyful mood.

Months went by, and their meetings became more frequent. There was no denying their feeling for each other became love. After a single year, they became married. A hunter marrying a Charm Caster? Everyone was saying he only chose her for the money and perks. But they didn't mind. They both knew the other loved them. The two moved out of the town into a small house in the forest. It was hard at first, the change. However, with Peter's ever growing skills of the wilderness, combined with Kira's charm casting powers, they made it work. Because they were off in the wilds, town was far away. Peter usually provided food from his hunting trips, but he was never gone for more than a day. Kira helped cook and work the fields for bread.

One day, Peter went on his usual weekly hunting expedition, leaving Kira at home to her studies and household chores. She never liked going on the hunt. It was tiring and dreadfully boring until the animal was finally found. Instead, she spent her time in books practicing more challenging and skillful spells. Before long, it soon became dark. "Peter must still be out hunting. He rarely takes this long.. Maybe he is just on the trail of some big game and is going to stay the night." Kira assured herself.

Another day went by, and yet still no sign of him. Kira began to worry, but decided to wait until night for him. When he did not return, she walked into town five miles away. When she arrived, everyone was inside their homes and the streets were empty. That was to be expected this late at night. She traveled to the inn and asked around if anyone had seen Peter. When all answers came back as a no, she went back home to see if he had returned as she was away.

When she returned, Peter was still missing. Kira tried to sleep and gain strength before entering the wilderness in search of him, however she could only toss and turn in her bed in worry. When daylight came, she got up and went into the forest. She had no idea how to track and immediately regretted not spending more time learning tracking skills with her husband. She read somewhere in her books about how to find door keys. That will have to do. She followed the feeling of energy well into the night with seemingly no luck.

She was about to give up when she smelt something foul. She turned to see her husband laying on the ground with an arrow through his side and a large pool of blood surrounding him. From the looks of it, he must have fallen out of the tree above him and landed on one of his arrows. After that, he crawled to the tree trunk and bled out. Tears immediately struck her eyes. She ran to him and though of every spell she had learned. Nothing about healing.. Hope began to die away. She dragged his cold wet body back home, and ran to her studies. She tried every spell that wouldn't damage him, but to no effect.

Running out of books, she became desperate. A small black book with a skull caught her eye. She remembered buying it, however she never opened it, seeing how it was dark magic, and forbidden in the town. It was worth a shot. Soon after a few chapters she read about Necromancy. Most were about making minions of the dead to serve her, however one caught her eye. Kuda rei jutsushi. The spell resurrects a person, but at a price. The charmer has to slit their soul in half, donating the life to that person and forever intertwining their lives. However, if the charm is incomplete, the caster risks loosing her soulIt was worth a shot.

As she casted the spell, she felt herself becoming weak. A light started to glow in her chest, and pain struck deep. She fought through the pain and continued speaking the charm. The light grew and burst through her chest leaving her in intense pain, but there was no physical wound. She fights through the incredible pain and watches as her soul rips in two, one returning to her chest, and the other flowing towards Peter's. Within seconds of the split soul reaching Peters chest, his eyes open slowly.

"Kira? How.. How did you find me?" Peter said in a soft sick voice. Kira couldn't voice a response, she just hugged her newly revived husband and cried on his shoulder. Even though the spell was a success.. Kira still felt something was wrong. Maybe what she was just experiencing was the result of the soul split. However, she feels there is more to it than what she believes.

As the days go on, Peter notices that he is rather temperamental. His one cheerful, happy-go-lucky attitude, is slowly deteriorating and being replaced with this new dark and grim self. He notices it in Kira as well. Whatever is happening, he must fight to control it before it hurts the people he loves.
ACP ONeill
ACP ONeill

Back to top Go down